About Me

Welcome to my A2 Media blog! I'm an 18 year old sixth form student studying Media, History and ICT. After university, I would like to either become a royal news journalist or a wedding planner.

First Sketches For Double Page Spread

These are digital images of the layout I will use for my double page spread. I incorporate the name of the magazine in the same font as the front cover and contents page to make it all collective and look like the same magazine throughout. I use a bold font for the 'introduces...' and 'The Vivid' to make it stand out better on the page. The grey lettering indicates the positioning of the images and interview on the double page spread. The colour of my questions will fit in with the magazine house style colours and the artist feedback will be in black. I felt using digital software to create this outline would be better than a sketch because I had to find an exact replica of a double page spread including measurements. I also wanted to use the bold font to illustrate better what I wanted to achieve which may not have had a good emphasis if I had sketched it.