About Me

Welcome to my A2 Media blog! I'm an 18 year old sixth form student studying Media, History and ICT. After university, I would like to either become a royal news journalist or a wedding planner.

First Sketches For Front Cover


These are the first sketches of my front cover. They are not complete, however, they do show the general layout of what my magazine will look like. I am considering changing the font of the main coverline 'Get ready for...' because I feel it may overpower the fancy font which is used for the masthead. I may change it to a bolder font. I am also considering using the bold font for my other coverlines including 'Exclusive interview with Cheryl Cole' and '100 hottest bachelors'. I think I might change the coverline '100 hottest bachelors' to '100 hottest bachelors in music'. This is because the latter will have a link to the music base of my magazine where as the current coverline could be seen in a gossip magazine.