About Me

Welcome to my A2 Media blog! I'm an 18 year old sixth form student studying Media, History and ICT. After university, I would like to either become a royal news journalist or a wedding planner.

My Readership Profile

My reader is a young, independent, successful and edgy woman who incorporates their passion for music into almost every aspect of her life, always has her iPod fully updated with new music which they buy online rather than physical CD’s, unless it is their favourite artist which they want memorabilia for. The music they listen to is top chart music from all ranges of genres, mostly pop and R’n’B. Apart from music, my reader likes to shop in high street stores and knows about key fashion trends and like to keep a good appearance, spending time on beauty regimes. My reader also has an interest in music artist gossip and new releases.

The people in this photo replicate my audience profile, girls who take thought into what they wear, how they do their makeup and hair.