About Me

Welcome to my A2 Media blog! I'm an 18 year old sixth form student studying Media, History and ICT. After university, I would like to either become a royal news journalist or a wedding planner.

First draft of preliminary contents page


This is my first draft for my contents page. The changes I am going to make in order to improve it are:

- Making the quote a different colour, possibly grey to make a contrast between the black and white colour scheme.
- Equaling out the 'On the cover' and 'Features' boldness and font size in order to make them look the same.
- Re-arranging the two last sentences on the features list so it doesn't cover the models shoe.
- Experiment with the page numbers to make them stand out more and break away from a plain black and white colour scheme.
- Think about incorporating another colour, something bright, to break up a plain colour scheme. I could possibly use a blue that matches to the model's denim jacket.